Whether you need to resolve production issues, require general maintenance or adhoc system changes, post-implementation support is essential to safe-guard your operation. An annual Service Level Agreement (SLA) can be provided to fully protect your investment and ensure you continue to benefit from the latest developments and features.
- Consistent site management
- More effective planning and incident prioritisation
- Accurate budgeting
- Provides a framework for business continuity
- Better value
- System longevity and extended ROI
- Guaranteed response times
- Single point of contact/Account Manager
- 24/7 Tech desk with remote link up
- Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery
For an iBroadcast system, an annual Maintenance & Support agreement can be provided, including the following services:
- Product updates and upgrades, including new drivers
- Service packs and software improvement modules
- Bug fixes, patches and hot fixes
Incorporated in the deliverables of the Maintenance & Support agreement are the provision of downloadable corrective and evolutionary software updates and relevant release notes for use and installation at you convenience. The agreement covers the provision of updates occurring up to four times per year.