SCADA System Health Check – peace of mind so production planning can be accurately managed and potential pitfalls avoided.
What to expect
Working to the relevant quality standard, one of our experienced and fully qualified System Architects will conduct a system survey and deliver a detailed recommendations report.
The report reviews the existing SCADA system to consider adherence to implementation and diagnostics best practice, determining system resilience and redundancy status. Recommendations include potential improvements to ensure system availability.
The SCADA System Health Check is typically a 7-day consultancy service, which includes 3 days on site to complete a thorough assessment (dependent upon system size) and 4 days for report creation and a presentation of findings.
- Hardware capacity / system loading
- Alarm system tuning
- Error log review
- Network configuration
- Security configuration
- General MS Windows build
- System enhancements discovered during health check
- Creation of ‘RAG’ report with observations and recommendations
- Maximise the potential of the existing system
- Awareness of when a system is likely to become obsolete or unsupportable
- Avoid unplanned system failure and associated operational and financial costs
- Avoid costly after hours callouts
- Plan and budget for system migration and upgrades ahead of time – when it suits production schedules