Control and monitor your entire broadcast platform from end to end, through a single operational dashboard
iBroadcast is a flexible, comprehensive, scalable, end-to-end, multi-vendor Network Management System (NMS) that is capable of monitoring and controlling your entire broadcast platform. This enables your operations teams to take timely, decisive action in response to issues that may affect service uptime or other operational performance.
It is able to control and monitor equipment from any vendor and provides real-time equipment status and alarms, trending, root cause analysis, alarm correlation, automation, equipment control, advanced workflow, web-based reporting and much, much more.
Across studios, MCRs, playout systems, glue, headends, uplinks, terrestrial transmitters, IT infrastructure, building management systems, etc. and many other third-party applications, iBroadcast is designed to be your single, consolidated, real-time operational dashboard and is trusted by the world’s leading broadcasters.
iBroadcast provides real-time alarms, trending, root cause analysis, equipment control, web-based reporting and off-air service monitoring. All of these features can be viewed through a single, consolidated, real-time operational dashboard so that you will be in complete control of your operation.
iBroadcast provides numerous features and benefits to significantly improve your operations. Here is a selection of the most significant features:-
- Alarms, root cause analysis, workflow management, automation, off-air service monitoring, real-time SLA performance monitoring
- End-to-end control and monitoring of assets from any vendor across your entire platform including uplinks, head-end systems, ingest and contribution elements
- Detailed device analysis and interrogation providing real-time status information on any asset within your operation
- Integration with broadcast schedule databases to provide service orientated management
- Hot-standby failover capabilities to ensure continuous availability of monitoring and control functions
- Powerful web-based reporting enabling rapid recall of data for long-term trending and historical event investigation
- Intuitive development tools enable the end-user to configure, expand and manipulate the system from any location
- Auto-Discovery and Auto-Configuration capabilities for the rapid integration of additional system components from any vendor
- Ability to interface to 3rd party systems and non-broadcast equipment such as power distribution equipment and building management systems